Best Tips and Tricks for Window Cleaning
Window cleaning can be a challenging task. It’s tedious, time consuming, and often leaves streaks and smudges on the glass. But with a few tips and tricks up your sleeve, you can make window cleaning a breeze.
Here are the best tips and tricks for window cleaning, give them a try the next time you’re tasked with this dreaded chore:
- Use vinegar: Vinegar is a great natural cleaner and can be used to clean windows without leaving streaks. Simply mix equal parts water and vinegar in a spray bottle and spritz on your windows. Then, use a lint-free cloth or newspaper to wipe the vinegar away.
- Use cornstarch: Cornstarch is another great natural cleaner that can be used to clean windows without streaks or smudges. Simply mix equal parts cornstarch and water in a bowl and apply it to your windows with a sponge or cloth. Then, use a squeegee to remove the cornstarch solution.
- Use soap and water: For a streak-free finish, mix a few drops of dish soap with water in a spray bottle and spritz it on your windows. Then, use a lint-free cloth or squeegee to wipe the soap and water away.
- Use rubbing alcohol: Rubbing alcohol is great for cleaning windows because it evaporates quickly and doesn’t leave behind streaks. Simply pour some rubbing alcohol into a spray bottle and spritz it on your windows. Then, use a lint-free cloth or newspaper to wipe the rubbing alcohol away.
- Use dryer sheets: Dryer sheets are another unexpected window-cleaning hack. Simply wet a dryer sheet and use it to wipe down your windows. The static from the dryer sheet will help to repel dust and dirt, and it won’t leave behind any streaks.
With these tips and tricks, you can achieve a clear view window in a breeze.