How to Wash Your Window Like a Pro
Window washing can be a daunting task. But with the proper tools and some know how, it doesn’t have to be.
In this article, we will outline the basics of how to wash your windows like a pro. From the supplies you’ll need to the steps you should take, we’ve got you covered!
So, what do you need to get started?
For starters, you’ll need a bucket, a squeegee, a scrub brush, glass cleaner, and newspaper or paper towels.
Once you have your supplies ready, it’s time to get started!
- The first step is to wet the windows down with your hose or a bucket of water.
- Once they’re wet, put some glass cleaner on your scrub brush and start scrubbing. Be sure to get into all the corners and crevices.
- Next, take your squeegee and start squeegeeing the window from top to bottom. Be sure to use even pressure and go slowly at first until you get the hang of it. If there are any spots that are still wet, go back over them with the squeegee.
- Take some newspaper or paper towels and dry off the windows. And voila – clean windows!
Things you should avoid when cleaning your window
- Don’t apply too much pressure when squeegeeing, as this may cause the glass to crack.
- Avoid using harsh or abrasive cleaners on your windows, as they can damage the glass and leave unsightly scratches.
- Finally, don’t use too much water when washing your windows – this can cause watermarks and streaks.
If you follow these steps, you’ll be able to wash your windows like a pro in no time. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start washing!