Five Signs Your Window Cleaner Doesn’t Know What They’re Doing
Window cleaners can make your home look spick and span, but only if they know what they’re doing.
Here are five signs that your window cleaner might not be as good as you thought:
- They missed spots or left streaks on your windows: If your window cleaner leaves streaks or missed spots, it means they didn’t take the time to properly clean your windows. This can be a safety hazard, as dirty windows can make it difficult for you to see outside.
- Used the wrong type of cleaner or cleaning method: If your window cleaner uses the wrong type of cleaner or cleaning method, it could damage your windows and cause streaks or other damage. Choose a window cleaner who knows which products and methods work best on your type of window.
- They left residues or film on your windows: If your window cleaner leaves residues or film on your windows, it means they didn’t properly rinse off their cleaning products. This can cause your windows to look cloudy or dirty.
- No protection on your windows: If your window cleaner doesn’t use any protection on your windows, they could potentially damage them with their cleaning products and methods. Protective measures such as squeegees and soft cloths can help protect your windows from scratches and other damage.
- Damaged window frames or screens: If your window cleaner damages your window frames or screens, it can be costly to repair them. Make sure you choose a window cleaner who is experienced in safely cleaning all of the components of your windows.
By choosing a window cleaner who knows what they’re doing, you can be sure that your windows will be clean and streak-free. If you’re experiencing any of the above signs with your current window cleaner, it might be time to find a new one.